CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Bye, bye Tree












Zach had the most exciting morning! He watch the tree across the street get chopped down..."TIMBER" he keep saying!!! It was so funny watching him!! He was in Hog Heaven!! He ran upstairs and dressed the part...he said he could help the workers if they got tired!! The trucks, crane, worker men, chain saw, mulch er...my, my, my! Could a little boy have a better start to his day...no way!!

3 comments:

Loraine said...

holy crap! those trees are GARGANTUA!!!

we don't grow them like that out here in Arizona... sigh...

Dexter said...

wow, you got a nice blog. Good luck.

Papa said...

I hope that Zach was able to save a couple of leaves from that tree! When we go walking, Mady and Zach always give me the treasures that they find along the way. I have leaves in my wallet from past visits in Atlanta and DC. That tree also had a huge squirrel population and a hole in its lower trunk that had possibilities (at least Zach and I thought) of being a neat hiding spot!!