CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Have Apples...Will Bake!

What do you do with 40 lbs of hand picked...with love...Apples? We Bake...lots of yummy stuff!
My little helper and I made homemade Apple Bread today! It was YUMM-O! BIG HIT!

We sent Papa home with 20 lbs, he shared some with Aunt Helen! So we really only have had 20 lbs! We have made Apple Crisp, Apple Bran Muffin, Apple Pancakes, Apple Bread! Apples have been in almost EVERY lunch and/or Snack! I decorated and sent in Apples for both kids Halloween Parties! I am actually sad to say we ONLY have about 10 apples left! Next year we need to pick MORE Apples!

3 comments:

Loraine said...

wish that I could come over and have a cup of coffee and a slice of bread with you... it looks delicious!!!

christyephillips said...

yummy! that makes me hungry. It looks delicious!

Papa said...

We WILL pick more next year!! I am out of "manzanas" also! After sharing with Helen I gave some to Laurie and her family, plus Peggy and Calvin; my neighbors! They all loved them!
Hope you saved the apple sack; Sandy