CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Mrs's Hill Italian Potluck Dinner...at our little house!


So...apparently Potlucks are the norm around this neighborhood! Every class at the school has one...and GUESS who ended up HOSTING it? YUP, ME!! My 1st official POTLUCK! I decided to go with an Italian theme! Can I tell you at first Peter and I were like, How is this going to go?? It was so much fun! Just about everyone came and had a blast! Even Mady's teacher! The food was phenomenal!! We also had lots of VINO and BEER!! I absolutely love hosting (I have missed having my friends over...since we moved) and was so happy to feel like we finally connected with some people!! D.C. is a tough place to make friends! The weather was absolutely perfect, which helped! We were able to use the porch and patio! The last couple scooted out at 2:30a.m., well actually it was really 1:30, cuz we had to set our clocks back!! We had so much fun, I think I am doing it again in the spring...perhaps a Mexican theme!!

1 comment:

Papa said...

Did you share the Spanish "vino fino" with your guests...OR... finish it before the Italian Pot Luck????