CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our ThankFul Tree

I have SO much to be Thankful for! And now that the kids are getting older and understanding so much more, Peter and I want to teach them about being Thankful and really begin to teach them and help them understand the TRUE meaning of the Holidays...especially Christmas! So...in an attempt to do so... Last night our family planted a bare Tree (well really a branch) that we found in our wonderful park across the street! It was Sad and needed to come alive with Thankfulness!! So we traced our hands and wrote what each of us is Thankful for in our lives!! WHAT an amazing time we had...definitely a NEW family tradition!


SOME of the REASONS I am so BLESSED!!











3 comments:

helen said...

What a great idea! We may just have to make one ourselves!

Loraine said...

i think that Peter gets more and more handsome... :-)

on my thankful pinecone turkey... I had a feather for you ~ my "found-again" friend.



***** love the new blog page ~ it makes me thirsty for hot apple cider.

christyephillips said...

we may have to copy you too. i love the tree!