CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jump Rope for Heart

I spent the day today with Mady and an entire Gym full of kiddos ready for some Jumping Fun!

Mady came home from school a few weeks ago telling me she need "5 million hundred dollars"! Really? For what I asked!! "To help people with sick hearts...Mommy" she said with such a matter of fact serious tone!!

This was her first fundraiser...and she was so excited about participating in it! She wanted to immediately start raising money! She wanted me to help her design her own website and send it to everyone I knew asking for money! So...We sat and she designed(all on her own) a great page and stated her cause "I'm Jumping to help people with sick hearts...give some money if you can. Thank You for helping me raise money!" Madyson

I have a hard time asking people for money...especially in this economy! So...I DID NOT...send it to anyone, but shh...she doesn't know that!! Peter and I donated! We are so proud of Mady!

She did a fabulous job jumping!!!







She danced and cheered her group on while they jumped!!!!









1 comment:

christyephillips said...

Too adorable! Way to go Mady, thanks for jumping for all the people with sick hearts! I really appreciate it, my brother is one of them!