CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

my sweet Mady
















So...on Thursday I finally lost the battle with the GERMS! And boy did I...I keep telling myself...I am not getting sick...I'm fine!! NOPE! It hit me like a Freight Train...being a sick Mommy SUCKS! I have never experienced having such a high temp (104.5)...I was "OUT of ORDER"!! It took everything I had to stay a float...





I woke up the next morning and on the nightstand was this letter and gift from Mady! What a wonderful surprise!! The bracelet is actually beautiful! Her Daddy helped her make it...so impressive! Mady is such a sweet thoughtful little girl...

1 comment:

Papa said...

I was ready to send the "Blog Police" out with a warrant for you!!
But we'll accept illness as an excusable absence!
Glad that you're better!