CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Back in School

I have been so blessed to have had the opportunity to stay home full time with my babies! I wouldn't have wanted it any other way! I have loved it! My plan was to go back to my love of Nursing someday...well the time has come and I am ready to do something for ME! For the past few months I have been in a RN refresher course...required since I haven't worked in 5 years. I had class on Wednesday's and weekend Clinical! I have loved it! I absolutely LOVE being a nurse! My clinical's have been on a Renal Oncology unit...I went in with a very opened mind...and although have really enjoyed it, have realized I miss working with Babies! Spent this past weekend, my last, in Labor and Delivery/Nursery...So plan on going back to what I have always done and loved...


I am so glad I did it! I feel like I dusted off many of the cobwebs in my little brain...and found I did remember a lot! I was really nervous at first...but have loved the challenge. Peter and the kids have been so supportive of my decision! They have had tons of fun together on the weekends I have been at clinical! And I have returned home full filled and happy! The best part was how happy the kids (and Peter) were to see me! They did miss me!

I have now been looking for something in Georgia! Stay Tuned...I'll keep you posted on what I find!

4 comments:

Papa said...

I'm VERY PROUD of you Sandy!!
Love, Dad

Rebecca Barney said...

Good for you Sandy!!

christyephillips said...

YAY! That is so great, I am so glad you are doing what you love. Good luck on your adventure in Atlanta, keep us posted!

Emerson and Brooks said...

That is wonderful news- that you guys are moving back to GA and that you are going back to nursing. Please remember that you are not only doing something for yourself, but every patient you help makes a HUGE difference in their lives. So proud of you! Kim