CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Were Moving...








This past weekend we were in Atlanta House hunting! CRAZY!! A few weeks ago Peter got a call and request from his prior company asking if he would consider returning to Atlanta! WHAT?! Bittersweet... Our move to D.C. was never permanent...but we thought it was definitely going to be longer than is was! The state of the economy helped make our decision much easier! I have been really sad about leaving this fabulous city! The kids, Peter and I have enjoyed living here so much!!! I am so glad we did it! I have the best friends in the world in Atlanta and have loved living there...so that will make the move easier...but I will miss D.C. SO MUCH!


Above are some of the things I have missed in Atlanta!! Our wonderful friends! Seeing the joy in all the kids eyes was priceless! We had so much fun with our short visit with them!
We had luck house hunting! I have fallen in love with older house's...our D.C. house was built in 1936! We found and feel in love with a fabulous house...and made an offer! It's older and needs work...but we really like it! I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Papa said...

IF.. I ever come home from Europe I'll help you work on it! OOOOPPPSSS.. I forgot, after this trip I HAVE to go on a cruise to Alaska.. Oh well, just leave me something to do later in the fall. BUT, then we HAVE to go apple picking in Eljay!!

Card Girl said...

Sandy: i was JUST updating my address book and I came across your christmas card/envelope.. something told me not to write your address in pen. WOW! back to the south.. I know you love it there. We are there on occasion with daves work. still in phoenix! drop me a line kimbacic@cox.net