CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kids Night


















This southern girl LOVES Chick-fil-A!! And, SURPRISE, SURPRISE...so do my kids!! In, Atlanta we had a new Chick-fil-A across the street from our sub-division! After moving here I sadly learned there are NO Chick-fil-A's in D.C.!!! WHAT!! I did find one in Maryland...just a few short miles from our home...so I didn't call the moving truck to take me back to Atlanta!!!
One day while chatting with a friend, a D.C. Native, I learned she also LOVES this place!! We instantly BONDED!! Tuesday is KIDS NIGHT! Tonight Mary and I bundled up the kids and went to dinner!! The kids had a blast with the Clowns and Mary and I actually enjoyed a nice...Yummy...dinner!!
This Chick-fil-A is in the city, so it is small and has no play area! It still works for ME!! I will confess that every once in a while I will drive to Virgina(30 miles) to the new one...that stands alone and has a play area!!

1 comment:

Rebecca Barney said...

I really need to try the Chick-Fil-A! Never been to one!! Maybe when we come to visit you can take us there!!