CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mady's Style





































My Mady has always had a mind of her own! We can really butt heads when it comes to her wardrobe...I want to dress her all cute and girlie...she wants to be unique! So, I have decided it's so not worth the battle! One of her favorite outfits is jeans and a skirt over top! Today she did match...but that doesn't always happen! This drives me crazy! She is such a free spirit...doesn't care what others think...NOT a follower...This I love!! She should would have loved living in the 70's...my little flower child! Maybe some day she will be a famous fashion designer...

2 comments:

Papa said...

Que gitana mas guapa!!

Rebecca Barney said...

I love her style!! I have a hard time letting Lucas pick his own mismatched clothes, if I had a girl, I can imagine the power struggle!!