CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Cooking Class

Tonight as the kids ate a bowl of ice cream for dessert, I joined them with my dinner...a bowl of cereal. Mady looked up at me with only a face Mady can make and said "CEREAL for DINNER?!!!!" "Yes Mady, I wanted something quick and easy" I said. Meanwhile Peter was in the kitchen whipping himself up some dinner. She turned around and looked at him, then back up me...(O.K...so this is rare in our house). Then she said "Daddy you should take a cooking class and cook more!" That was so funny we all cracked up laughing!! Then Zach said "I want to take an eating class!" Too Funny!

1 comment:

Emerson and Brooks said...

Oh my gosh, the website looks awesome. I love the overall look, you will have to teach me how to do something fun and different like that!!!! You guys are having so much fun. I am so glad. Kim