CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

"I can fix it for you!"

After a long day with the kids...I am trying to make dinner! I love to cook...but hate this daily chore of trying to make a healthy homemade meal for my family while the kids are driving me crazy! Is it too much to ask for them to play nicely while Mommy cooks...I guess so!!



So after a day of whining and complaining, whining and complaining...fighting...whinning and complaining, whining and comlaining...fighting! Did I tell you they whined, complained and fought today? I was upstairs cooking and I heard Zach screaming from the basement..then the screams got louder and he was on his way to find me, he began to explained that he dropped his fireman hat and it broke!!!! Ya'll know how in love with anything firefighter Zach is... He wanted me to FIX IT NOW!!! Well I had no patience left in me..I told him I couldn't...we had to throw it out...it was broke and he could cut himself with it and really get hurt! He was NOT happy...



Then I heard him explain his situation to Mady...I heard her say "It's o.k . Zach, I can fix it for you" She loves him!!!

No comments: