CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Pool Day


Today I packed the kids up and headed off to the Bethesda pool! The pool was great...the kids swam, played and had a blast! It was so much fun...man I miss our neighborhood pool! There are 4 pools so we made our rounds to each one...then I heard the whistle..."yes", I thought, "adult swim...there is a God...finally a break"...but no...you can go into the kiddy pool during adult swim...NO BREAK for mom!
I sat at the edge of the kiddy pool, smiling, watching my precious little ones play nicely, as did all the other mommies! They found some cups and began to play with some other kids. Zach yelled over to me that HE was going to make me something...oh how sweet I thought, he is make ME something to drink! He came over and handed me a cup..."Thank you so much Zach, is this tea for mommy?"...as he walked away he yelled "No...mommy it's beer...you drink beer...not tea" Nice...
Tonight we had a great time! I cooked a yummy dinner for my favorite people...Zach and Daddy sat together in our over sized chair watching baseball, and Mady was either helping me or with her Daddy and Zach...I heard lots of giggling coming from the living room! That is the best...
Here is Mady serving her daddy his beer...I guess Zach was right!




1 comment:

Loraine said...

We miss you at the Waterpark too...