CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Orioles Game

Today we drove to Baltimore...about a 40 min drive from our house. We spent some time at the Inner Harbor...the kids enjoyed all the ships, boats, water taxis, pedal boats, submarine, sites and activities on the harbor. After lunch off we went to Camden Yards, home of the Orioles! It was a great game... After the game I wanted to see John's Hopkins Hospital...Hopkins is my favorite reality show at the moment(perhaps I would see one the famous Dr's...didn't happen...maybe next time) It is a huge facility...would be a cool place to work...maybe someday! We had a wonderful weekend!







1 comment:

Loraine said...

I cannot wait to take Nathan to his first Major League Baseball game.... your posts are inspiiring me.

Zach looks so cute with his glove on, all ready to catch pop flys!

I love that you went to visit John's Hopkins... you are so cute. If and when you decide to go back, they would be very lucky to have you. :-)
(maybe you will even score a part on the show!!!)