CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

National Gallery of Art

We are very lucky to live in such an amazing city with so much to do! We are ALWAYS on the go here with the kids...we want to take in as much as we can while we live here. We have only been one place that the kids weren't very found of...in fact, I believe their exact words were"THIS PLACE IS BORING" , the last time we took them. But, today we went again! Peter and I wanted to see Robert Franks The Americans exhibition. I love photography art. Art museums are such a peaceful place...too me! The kids were really well behaved and actually enjoyed themselves this time! It was a great exhibition!



So, yes...as we walked out of the museum...I had the B&W photography artistic bug... Hey...I can pretend(for a very short lived moment) that I am Robert Frank...



















I NEVER get tired of the sites in this city...OUR NATIONS CAPITOL... I still can't believe we live here!















2 comments:

Papa said...

The kids would have REALLY been bored if they had gone with me to that museum!!!! I spent more than half-a-day there!
Better get your color camera ready for cherry blossom time, Sandy!!

Rebecca Barney said...

You ARE so lucky to live there...you could somewhere different everyday!! It makes Watertown seem so dreadfully boring!!