CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Central Park











The weather was wonderful! The kids absolutely love playing in Central Park...it's fabulous! Peter played with them and rock climbed. Me?...I sat and people watched...listened (well eavesdropped) on conversations New York Mommies were having, and watched my 3 favorite people play and have fun!
I was walking over to meet them when I keep hearing someone call Sandy...Sandy ...I of course ignored it...cuz I don't know anyone in New York! Well how about I run into a friend also their with her family!!! SMALL WORLD!!! Mady and Emily got to play together in Central park... how cool! Then off we went to have Beers and Shirley Temples!!!
I have no pictures of them because my camera battery died...so upset!