CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Mady's exciting day!!








Mady went on her FIRST field trip, lost her FIRST Tooth(literally), and had her FIRST visit from the Tooth fairy...all in one day!

Her class went to an Apple Farm today, while there they picked apples, saw baby pigs, went on a hayride, and had a picnic, and she lost her tooth!

The story was..."Momma, I bit an apple I had just picked...I thought...gosh that seed is so close...then I looked at my apple and my tooth was STUCK in it!!! One second it was there and the next it wasn't...it fell! Mrs. Hill and my friends all searched for my tooth...BUT...It was lost"!! "Momma will the tooth fairy still come?!" Yes Mady!!

Tonight we wrote a letter to the tooth fairy explaining why we didn't have the tooth...THEN this morning we found SHE DID COME!!! Fairy dust was all over Mady's Bedroom...and she left 2 silver dollars!!!!

What an exciting Day!!

...as I waited for Mady after school, Mrs. Hill came out to tell me the story of the lost tooth, I actually had to fight back tears...my little girls FIRST tooth was lost...I was so sad...some of the other Mom's looked at me like I was crazy... whats the big deal?, one said to me...O.K. so I am so not like other Moms...and GLAD... I was SAD!!! Hello People!!! It's my babies FIRST TOOTH...the first one that made that toothless gummy smile shine...and the first tooth to make her smile remind me she is growing up...too fast!! We don't have the tooth BUT we have a fabulous story...



No comments: