CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Zach's first day of Pre-school







Zach was so excited to go to school today! Yesterday he and I went to buy him a new backpack for school! He loves his new backpack(didn't want the smaller one Mommy thought would be better...he is a BIG boy he said!!!), he even wore it to pick Mady up from school yesterday and this morning to take her to school!




Zach is in the afternoon group! Since we moved here and registered late...we got what we got! So he is having a little issue waiting until 12 to go to school! All morning he keep asking if it was time to go...I keep saying not yet Zach...after lunch we will go! He looked at me at one point and said "Lets eat lunch NOW"...it was 9:45a.m.
He was so cute walking in! He hung his backpack and wiped his hands and face before entering his class! I love that this is done...it's done due to Peanut allergies at the school, but they found it drastically reduced the the spread of germs...Less sick kiddos!!! That makes me happy!!
When I picked him up he was playing with his friends and having a great time! He was actually happy to see me...after hugs and kisses for me...he said he had fun and wants to go back!!

3 comments:

Loraine said...

His classroom looks just like a regular classroom... very cool.

So glad that he had a good day.

Hope you are enjoying a little time for yourself....

helen said...

love the back pack! Its looks bigger than him!lol

Loraine said...

Helen and Sandy.... I was just thinking the very same thing about the backpack... it really is almost as big as he is! :-)