CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tot Soccer


























Zach started soccer today!

He was so excited! It was so cute watching Coach Melissa teach these adorable kids to play soccer! Zach did fabulous! He was a good listener and played his little heart out!! At one point during practice he ran over and gave me some Flowers(well they were weeds...really) that he picked just for me because he loved me he said!!!! Gosh...I LOVE this little BOY!!! He was thrilled to get his shirt after practice! He put it on and said" I look like a real Soccer player, Mady"! When we got in the car he asked if he could call his Daddy...I dialed handed him the phone and heard..."Daddy I played soccer and I love it"!!

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Your pictures are great... your neighborhood is so pretty... goodness I miss the green... Fall is amazing when all of the leaves start to change...

Love Zach's little chubby fingers wrapped around your beautiful bouquet of "flowers". He is so sweet.

Guess what! Nate started his first organized sport on Monday too... Baseball. Of course it had to be on the same day as Zach. Great minds think alike. :-)

helen said...

All I can say is Zach looks so cute in his Soccer uniform!! Glad he had so much fun!

Papa said...

SURPRISE!!!
The Old Man learned a new trick!!!!
I taught myself how to leave comments on your blogs!! The VERY BEST thing about soccer is that Zack doesn't have to wear that grubby old yankees cap.