CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Beautiful Ballerina

My Beautiful Mady!!!!!!




Madyson started Ballet class today! She has been taking ballet for the last 3 years...but this is now Big Girl Ballet! She was so excited to go today...Ballet is her passion right now! Her and Zach each chose one activity to do and she didn't even consider anything else! She loved her studio...it was full of teenage ballerinas and all kind of other dancers...she was in awe watching them all dance and the chaos of all the dancers at the studio!! She even saw her classmate and friend Alison there...she was taking a Rhythm dance class! They were so excited to see each other...Alison said"What a pleasant surprise to see you Mady"! Too cute!
Her teacher Ms. Elizabeth was awesome! Mady ran out of class and said "I loved it, Mommy!!!!!!...thanks for signing me up! I can't wait until next Tuesday"! Me too, Mady!!!
I love watching the joy in my kids eyes!
She danced to entire way to the studio!
...and the way back!







1 comment:

Loraine said...

She looks beautiful... I need to say it again... I LOVE where you live. You walk to dance class!!! Awesome.

Gracie is a ballet drop out... she found that hip-hop tap was a little more her speed... oh well.