CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Birthday thoughts...




Just finish celebrating my 36th Birthday! It was a quiet one shared with the 3 most precious beings in my life! They made it absolutely momentous!


As, I laid my children down tonight I thought about my life. This recent move has been a difficult one for me, in the beginning I keep focusing on what I"used to have"! I quickly realized how unhealthy my attitude was to ME! And take the positive from this experience...appreciate what I have! It has brought "our" family closer! I have devoted my everything to reconnecting with the love of my life and my children! It has made me realize my friends (whom I miss more than words can say) and my family are the most important part of my life!!

Today, I thank God for every blessing in my life, be it big or small, happy or sad...it has made me who I am...I am Thankful for my family and friends who enrich my life! I am thankful for my health!

This year I will love a little more...find the good in everyday...treasure my life...and look forward to my next Birthday!!




"It is not the years in your life
but the life in your years that counts."
Adlai Stevenson

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Happy Birthday Sandy!

The good that you find each and every day is truly an inspiration to me... Today I am thankful for you.

I wish that I could bring you a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup... (are they still your favorite?)

Loves,
loraine