CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Zach and Mommy Play...ALL DAY!

Since Mady has been in school I have had to entertain this little boy...ALL DAY! Since Mady was a baby she has always been so good about entertaining herself...and she still is! NOT this little guy!!! He on the other hand wants and needs someone with him all the time! I have played trains, cars, fireman, rescue hero, taxi driver...yada yada yada...til I can't take it anymore...everyday!! He does love playing in water...so that will give me a few minutes if Mady isn't around to do something... The other morning while I showered and got ready, I had to pretend he was a "worker man", dress him up, and tell him all the broken things he needed to fix in my room...JUST so I could shower!!






No comments: