CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Advent Day 3...

Today was a very busy day of running errands for Mommy and Zach! We are headed to the local craft store...I am making cards and a craft with Mady's class tomorrow! Unfortunately, Mady's teacher fell and broke her leg...she is in the Hospital and will need surgery! Sadly, she will need quite some time to heal!

Our move to this MUCH smaller house, resulted in MANY items of ours NOT fitting in! We have donated some items to a local shelter. I had a few things that I thought I would try to sell first, and today I sold my first item on Craigslist. One of our stops was to sell our item! With my cash from the sale in hand Zach and I continued to run our errands...when we saw a Homeless Vietnam Veteran asking for help...I gave him the money. Although, I have no picture for this post to share...the smile on that mans face and the gratitude he showed will live in my heart...

No comments: