CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snowflakes

After dinner tonight the kids chose another item from our Advent Chain! "Let's make SNOWFLAKES"...they said!!! We thought they came out beyond fabulous...not bad for first time snowflake makers!! They make our Kitchen window look so festive! I had so much fun with my kids...Mady and Zach drew the designs and Mommy cut!

Legend of the Snowflake Long ago... a glittering star led the way to a Holy Child, And today it is said that snowflakes are tiny pieces of that very star sent to lead our hearts anew to Jesus the Light of the World Author Unknown

5 comments:

helen said...

The snowflakes are gorgeous!! What a great job you all did! I am really missing you all!!!

Ann said...

Love, love, love these! We plan to do the same thing today, now I'm so excited!

Shannon said...

Looks awesome! I think I am going to have to copy you and do that to my kitchen window! Of course, it won't look as good...I don't have Mady and Zach's skills :)

christyephillips said...

Wow, those are amazing! I love it! Maybe Brayden and I will try that.

Loraine said...

the kids and I did this... our snowflakes look NOTHING like yours! Great Job ~ they are beautiful.