CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Advent Day 8

Today Mady had the day off from school...Parent/Teacher Conferences! So, this morning I asked the kids what they wanted to do from our Advent Chain! " WE want to make our GINGERBREAD HOUSE"!!!! Mady made the frosting!


Zach, as you will see couldn't STOP tasting it!!! He keep saying "This is SO good"!!






TA DA!!!!!!!!!
Mady keep telling Zach to STOP eating the candy, other than that they worked so well on this project together!!! They hardly had any help from Mommy!! While the walls dried we played games! I LOVE our GINGERBREAD HOUSE!!!!
Zach cracks me up! When they were finished he said "What do we do wit it now?" I said we'll put it on the counter for a beautiful Christmas decoration. "That's NO fun", he said and ran off!! Then this morning I caught him on the counter trying to pry off a piece of candy...How long do you think our house will be adorned with candy?

3 comments:

helen said...

Wow, what a good job! I want to see a pic of it in a couple weeks, I bet most of the candy will have disappeared somehow!

Papa said...

That Gingerbread house is a TRUE work of art!! I am SO proud of Mady and Zach. Ask Zach to save a spot for me to finger scrape!!

christyephillips said...

Magnificent! What great work!