CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fun with Mady's Class

I spent the afternoon with Madyson's new kindergarten class! Her class was separated in groups of 4 into each of the other kindergarten classes. Mrs. Hill's leg injury is very serious and we are unsure of her return! I was so sad for Mady and all her classmates to have to go through this huge change...BUT she has adjusted so well!! MRS. ALLEN IS FABULOUS!!!!!!! And I love her new class!! These are her friends from Mrs. Hill's class... they sit together! Jenna, Luke, Madyson and Doug! Mady now goes by Madyson in her new class...she has a Maddie in ther too!
The Masterpieces!

WE LOVE MRS. ALLEN!!!

Each kiddo got to decorate their own individual Gingerbread house!! I had a blast with this wonderful project! When Mady brought hers home Zach said it could be the outhouse for our Gingerbread house!!!
Pizza Party!! I loved spending the day with these kiddos!! Especially since Zach was home with his Papa!!

1 comment:

Papa said...

It is a BEAUTIFUL Gingerbread house!! When Mady brought it home I tried to "test" the icing, but it had dried already! Couldn't even swipe a gumdrop 'cause they were cemented in with the icing! Zach agreed with me so we did not try to taste test anything. Well,maybe Zach was thinking of his outhouse idea!!