CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mount Vernon

Peter and I took the kids to Mount Vernon today!! What a beautiful place! I remember visiting this amazing place as a little girl! It was so much fun sharing this experience with the kids. They REALLY enjoyed it!! They love seeing how people lived in the "OLD DAYS"!!

What a beautiful view!


George Washington used to have a Christmas Camel every year! This little guy is 11 months old! So adorable...Zach and I loved petting him...He had the worse stinky breathe EVER!!!


Now this is a Ginger bread house!!! The White House pastry Chef made this Masterpiece! He was there and we got to meet him! I told him his was nice, but he should come over and see ours!! He didn't have a good sense of humor!! Oh Well...he has a great artistic ability!!


The kids checking out the Fire place and Chimney that Santa used to come down!! This cracked me up!!!

One of Mady's favorite things... "I wish we could still ride in these Momma"!!!!!!!!!! she said!!!


I really love this Kitchen...this was my favorite part of my visit as a little girl!


What an amazing back yard!!




The kids LOVED the Necessary! Can you imagine...!!???!! So thankful for indoor plumbing and privacy!! Although...I bet Cousin Christy would like one of these for the twin Girls and Brayden!! A potty party!!!!






What a fun fun family Day!!!!

1 comment:

christyephillips said...

Love it! Why don't we have potty parties anymore? Maybe we can put one in our house....Kent is pretty handy, it would make life easier for a little while. ugh... I haven't even thought about potty training yet. What a fun trip, and great pics!