CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

What a wonderful Christmas we had!! Peter and I stayed up all night and survived the 12 hour drive down, while Mady and Zach snoozed! We had so much fun spending time together with our family and friends! We welcomed the warm Florida weather! They kids even made it down to play on the beach!! I had a so much fun cooking Christmas dinner with my Dad...even taught the "Master Chef" some new cooking tips!! Christmas Eve at Grandma'
Zach and Mady with Grandpa and Grandma on Christmas Eve!


Zach and Mady with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Deline!

Nick helping Zach play the piano on Christmas Eve!

Mady loves Aidan!!


Getting ready for Santa and his Reindeer(Mady made special reindeer food)



Sprinkling the reindeer food with magic glitter to help them find Papa's house! While they were doing that, Peter and I saw a flashing red light in the sky! When we showed the kids...they stared into the sky...thought it was Rudolph's nose...and were ready to go in and get in bed...QUICK!

Papa and Zach



Cousins


Mady LOVES her new Ruthie doll!

Zach and his Helmet Hero's! Him and Ethan had so much fun playing!

Baby Aidan with his Bee Bop Band drumstick....





The Monkeys eating Bananas!


I love my Ethan bug!!


Me and Kyle...How handsome is he???

Nick, Zack, Ethan, and Kyle!



The CUTEST baby in the whole world!!!!!


Our trip ended with lunch at our favorite seafood restaurant...we made the LONG trip safely home! Well worth it! Spending time with Family made Christmas absolutely wonderful!!

3 comments:

Papa said...

Que Navidad Mas Bueno!!!!!
It was over SO fast! Just one of those times that you wish that time could standstill!!
Thanks for teaching me some NEW cooking skills Sandy! When I was a ship's cook, I thought that "reduction" meant that we would feed the crew smaller portions! BUT Sandy taught me that "reduction" is a cooking technique!! Sandy made a superlative Balsamic reduction and put it over her delicious roasted asparagus!! MMMMMMMM QUE BUENO!!
Thanks Sandy.. I Love you and your family VERY MUCH!! Thanks for coming home for Christmas!!

Rebecca Barney said...

I would LOVE to go to Florida right now too!! It's 10 degrees here at the moment!! Grandpa Deline told me he would be on the blog next week, he will be so excited!! Glad you had a great Christmas!!

helen said...

Love the pics!!! Miss ya'll!