CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Butterfly Pavilion






Butterflies eat healthy...too




Today we finally made it to the Butterfly Pavilion at the Museum of Natural History! Our trip started out rough...as I was quickly opening our double jogger and trying to move out of peoples way as I exited the Metro, I jammed Mady's poor finger in the frame!!!!!OUCH!!! How bad did I fell...Horrible! After lots of hugs, some ice cream, and Mommy making sure I didn't break her finger we made our way in...
Mady had tons of fun...she spotted many kinds of Butterflies...including her favorite...The Monarch Butterfly! I was lucky enough to have one land on my arm!
At one point I realized Zach was being really quite...(this child is NEVER quite...he is either talking, or making some kind of sound effect...he is REALLY noisy) I look at him and he is dodging the butterflies(there where 300-500 in there)! He looked at me and said he wanted to go home! It was actually really funny...Zach afraid of Butterflies...Seriously!!!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Your butterfly pictures are amazing.

What an incredible experience!!!