CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today we celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary...what an amazing 11 years!

I never imagined myself living anywhere other than in Atlantic Beach, Fl. And then I meet the love of my life, Peter! What an adventure ...11years, 4 states, 4 homes, 1 cat, and 2 absolutely amazing children...I am so blessed. I'm looking forward to many more years and adventures together! Peter you make life so exciting!

I truly believe that one of the best gifts I can give my children is to love their Daddy and to make their home a loving, happy, warm, safe place for them....Peter...you make this so easy!!

Happy Anniversary, Babe...I love you!



Mady took our picture!




3 comments:

helen said...

Aren't you two love birds too cute! Happy Anniversary! Wish I was closer so I could babysit for ya!! Love ya!

Rebecca Barney said...

Hey Sandy, Pete, Mady, and Zach!! Dad told me about your blog and I love it!! I wish we lived closer to you guys!! Lucas had a blast playing with Mady and Zach, that is all he talks about since we found your blog!! He loves seeing the pictures of the kids and what they are up to!! We will definately try to get there in April maybe, it would be so much fun!! We'll keep in touch!! Becky
P.S. Happy Anniversary!! Wishing you many more wonderful years!!

Loraine said...

Happy Anniversary ~ Here's to many more wonderful years together. full of amazing adventures!!!

Cheers!

Hope you were able to celebrate in a special way!