CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Mady Meets her Kindergarten Teacher...Mrs. Hill

Mady drew a picture for Mrs. Hill
The necklace Mady(with my help) made (her idea) for her new teacher!
Mady walking into Lafayette Elementary School!
Mrs. Hill LOVED her necklace
Madyson shares a locker with her friend Brooke
Mrs. Hill and Madyson

She loved her classroom

Mady checking out her class pet

We meet Mrs. Hill today! Mady has an adorable Kindergarten class! She also has a fabulous group of kids in her class, 17 in all! Mady asked me earlier this week if I could help her make a Big girl necklace for her teacher with the special beads her friend Samuel gave her for her birthday. So she picked all the beads and helped me string them into a necklace for her new teacher. Mady is such a thoughtful little girl!! Mrs. Hill LOVED her gift from Mady! Mrs. Hill was great with the kids. Mady was so happy and talked to many of the kids...not usually like her! She is actually more excited than I thought she would be! That makes me fell so much better! We'll see how Monday goes...

2 comments:

helen said...

I'm so glad she likes her classroom and her teacher! I hope all goes well on Monday! Love ya!

Loraine said...

Her classroom looks so great. Big and Bright. Love the windows, the aquarium and the potted plants.

My prediction for Mady on Monday is that she will have a fantastic fun day!!!

I can't wait to hear all about it.

Hug.