CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our day at home...

As I woke up today I had a wave of sadness drowning me...WHY...because in a few short days Mady will start school! Don't get me wrong...I am very excited she is starting a new adventure in her life...I am just sad I won't have her with me all day enjoying the small little things we love to do together! Also, who is going to help me entertain crazy man...Zach!

So we spent the day...making cupcakes, talking a walk to a new market, playing games, watching t.v., picking our new red ripe tomato, making homemade pizza, coloring, playing, going to the park, decorating cupcakes, but mostly...having fun together!







2 comments:

helen said...

Oh, looks like you had a fun and busy day!! I can't believe Mady will start school on Monday!!! I know it will be hard on you, but she will have fun! Love ya!

Loraine said...

I wish that I could offer amazing words of encouragement to help you get through next week. But, I can't. I still miss Gracie (most of the time), while she's in school.

But... I will tell you that Mady is going to LOVE kindergarten! She is going to have so much fun!!!!