CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh my Mady....

Late this afternoon I sent my sweet, innocent, beautiful first born upstairs to get dressed...I had to go to Safeway. She went up a 5 year old and came down looking like a teen!!!!

Why didn't someone tell me little girls go from being 5 to thinking they are 14!!! Hello a little warning would have been nice!!!

I figured out why God didn't bless either of my Sister's with a daughter...because I will need all their help to raise this one!!

I have no idea how my Dad raised 3 girls...2 alone during our teen years! He has always been my Hero for this...BUT now I admire him even more!!

P.S. YES, I did let her go to the store like this...when I showed her Dad this picture he almost choked on his dinner and I think it added a few gray hairs! He keeps telling me she won't be allowed to date until she is 30!!! Good luck to him!!!!



2 comments:

helen said...

All I can say is Girl your gonna have fun when she is 13!!!!!

Loraine said...

Oh No... are you ever going to be in trouble!!! :-)

Don't you find it harder to shop now that she is wearing big girl clothes... I miss all of the sweet clothes in the toddler section.