CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cakelove

Since our move to D.C. I have experienced the pleasure of eating some of the most fabulous cupcakes my little mouth has ever tried...I use to watch Warren on the Food Network and would wish I could try his fabulous desserts...well now I can! His story is such a inspiration to me...he followed his dream and opened Cakelove! Today we went and had some of his yummy treats!

Mady waiting for that yummy cupcake!
Zach's choice...Chocolate on Chocolate


Mady had Vanilla on Vanilla

Almost forgot to mention...I found out today while at his store that they have classes on baking! Can you believe it!!!! I was giddy when I found that out! I can't tell you how excited I am about taking a class!!

2 comments:

helen said...

Zach is my kinda man... chocolate on chocolate!! Yummy!! Now I want a cupcake!

Loraine said...

I second Helen ~ Chocolate on Chocolate.... YUMMO!!!!

I can't wait for you to take your class... I would be glad to be your Official Arizona Taste Tester when we come for a visit....