CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Mady goes to Kindergarten!







Mady had a fabulous day at Kindergarten! She sat with me after school and told me about her entire day! Her favorite part was lunch and meeting her new friends! She liked lunch...today they had chicken(not the nugget kind she said), mashed potatoes, fruit cup, and a roll! She said she wants to by lunch everyday! She said she missed me earlier and cried a little, but Mrs. Hill gave her a hug and she felt better! When I picked her up she had tears in her eyes...I have told her all along I would sit on a certain bench and wait for her, well they came out a different way and she didn't think I would know where she was...otherwise the day was awesome! She says she wants to go back...Like she has a choice!!!! We are so proud of our little girl!!!

2 comments:

helen said...

Mady, I'm so glad you had a good day at kindergarten!!! I know you will have a great year in Mrs. Hill's class! and you will make lots of friends! I'm so proud of you! Love, Aunt Helen

Loraine said...

The kids and I love your video... what an awesome tribute to Madyson and her very first day of kindergarten.

Nate and Gracie especially like the school bus scenes.

Congratulations Mady!!!