CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cabin John Park

We spent this morning at Cabin John Park in Maryland. Not only does D.C. have a huge park thru this beautiful city(Rock Creek Park...reminds me of Central Park in N.Y. City), and parks on every few city blocks, but a short drive to Maryland or Virgina, there are more great parks!

Cabin John Park is nestled in the woods, it has a playground, and the best part...a train , that for $1.50 you can jump aboard and go for a ride!!! Zack was so excited about the train ride through the woods!! He loved every second of it!! We sat in the first seat behind the conductor, and he had the biggest smile on his face!! He also loved the train whistle.

Mady spotted a deer!! Another fun park!!!


He looked this excited to entire time!

Mady spotted the deer!

2 comments:

christyephillips said...

Wow! Your blog is amazing, I love keeping up with you guys. I have been waiting for Helen to post you on her page, so I could track you down. I'm so glad you found us. Of course you can add us, I am adding you! It looks like you've been doing tons of cool stuff. Maybe some day (when the kids are older)we can come visit you guys.

Loraine said...

Oh my goodness!!! These parks are amazing. I am so excited for you and the kids ~ what a fantastic place to live.

Really, I cannot wait to visit with the kids.

The red, white and blue engine car is the coolest!!!