CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

"Down Sleeves"


This morning as I sat in utter silence drinking my coffee, I heard the pitter patter of Zach's little feet...run from his room, to the bathroom, then to find me...this is his usual morning routine...so down stairs he came...

"Hi Zach!!!, I am so happy to see you" I say..he jumps in my lap to get his usual morning hug and kisses! As I hug him, his little arms are chilly. "Your arms are cold, baby", I say to him.
"Yes mommy" he said, "I need down sleeves on"...I smile "You mean long sleeves, Zach?"
"Yes mommy...is that what they call it?"

For some reason I like down sleeves better!!!!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Sandy...

Donnie sat down with me tonight to look at your blog. We both loved loved the museum pictures and when we saw the picture of you with Zach... Donnie said, "Sandy hasn't changed a bit, she still has that great big smile!"

His comments made me smile!

We can't wait to someday meet Zach in person.

helen said...

You look so pretty!!!