CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mommy and Mady Day!

My Beautiful Madyson!

Mommy and Mady ready to go








Mady and I had a Special Mommy/Daughter day today! On Friday I asked her if she would plan what just us girls would do. She was so excited! She decided we should definitely go see Kit Kittredge, then go to the Diner and have Cheeseburgers and share a Vanilla milkshake, stop by Child's Play, then see what else we could do together! What a plan!!
She was so excited she woke me up at 5:30 A.M., and asked if she could get dressed so we could go on our Special Day!!! After much convincing that we should go back to sleep a little longer, I snuggled in her bed and we sleep until 7 A.M..!!!
Kit Kittredge An American Girl was absolutely fabulous!!! What a heart warming movie!!!! Go see it!! Then it was off to Mady's favorite place to eat ...American City Diner! www.americancitydiner.com/
She ordered for me...those were very yummy cheeseburgers, and so was the vanilla shake we shared!
We then stoped by Child's Play, were she got to pick out a little something for herself, she asked if she could pick something for Zachary because she didn't want him to be sad!!! She loves her Brother...
She keep saying "Mom this is so great...this is so peaceful...I am having so much fun...I am so lucky"!
No Madyson, I'm the LUCKY ONE!!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

What a great day. We loved that movie too, it made me cry.

This probably wont surprise you but.... guess what? I have the very same grey dress.... :-)

You are going to LOVE American Girl!!!!!